The Folder resource exposes specified folders to participants.
Follow the steps below to create a new Folder in a course.
1. Add a name to the Resource.
2. Write a Description.
3. Check box to "Display description on course page."
Select an area to find the file and/or to add a file that can then be selected:
1. Server files - Files saved in the site. Access depends on course role.
2. Recent files - List of recently used files.
3. Upload files - Upload files and folders from the computer
4. Private files - files that belong to the user .
If enabled, Activity completion is tracked, either manually or automatically, based on certain conditions. Multiple conditions may be set if desired and the activity will only be considered complete when ALL conditions are met.
1. Select Completion tracking method.
2. Select date when the Activity is expected to be completed. The date is not shown to students and is only displayed in the Activity completion report. Click here to learn how to view the Activity completion report.
|Prev: How to add the Internships block in Joule 2.||Next: How to create a Label in Moodle 2.|