Assignment activities allows teachers to collect work from students, review it, grade it, and provide feedback. The Advanced uploading of file Assignment allows students can upload multiple files and type notes alongside their submission. Teachers can return a file as feedback..
Follow the steps below to create an Advanced upload of files Assignment.
1. Enter the Assignment name.
2. Provide the Description for the Assignment.
3. Choose availability/due dates.
a. Available from: is when the participant can first access/submit the Assignment.
b. Due date: is the last date the Assignment can be submitted unless late submissions are allowed. The Due date will also automatically be populated into the calendar.
4. Check box to Display description on course section.
5. Choose whether late submissions will be accepted.
1. Select a custom rating Scale, or how many points should be scored.
2. Choose Grading method.
a. Simple direct grading.
3. Select the gradebook category to place this Assignment.
1. Choose maximum size of upload files.
2. Choose whether participants are able to delete previously uploaded files.
3. Choose how many files can be uploaded per activity.
4. Choose whether participants can leave private notes for the instructor regarding the files.
5. Choose whether the assignment description is hidden prior to the availability date of the assignment.
6. Choose whether instructors receive emails upon submission.
7. Choose if the participant can indicate to the facilitator that they have finished working on an assignment. The facilitator may choose to revert the assignment to draft status (if it requires further work, for example).
If enabled, Activity completion is tracked, either manually or automatically, based on certain conditions. Multiple conditions may be set if desired and the activity will only be considered complete when ALL conditions are met.
1. Select Completion tracking method.
2. Select date when the Activity is expected to be completed. The date is not shown to students and is only displayed in the Activity completion report. Click here to learn how to view the Activity completion report.
|Prev: How to create an Online text Assignment (2.2) in Moodle 2.||Next: How to create an Upload a single file Assignment (2.2) in Moodle 2.|