Flex page menus can provide Top Tab navigational structures, as well as left and right column navigational menus.
1) Provide a unique name for the menu.
2) Choose between a "list" or "drop-down" menu.
3) Choose whether the menu should display its name.
4) If this is selected the tab will offer a drop-down menu in the top navigation bar.
5) Determine the order of the tabs within the course.
1) Add a link to an URL.
2) Add a link to one of the course activities.
3) Add a link to one of the different pages.
4) Add a link to the Trouble Ticket block.
1) Move, edit or delete existing links.
2) Add additional links.
|Prev: How do I edit pages using the flex page course format?||Next: How do I add an image using the HTML editor?|