A single simple discussion - is just a single topic, all on one page. Useful for short, focussed discussions.
Click here to learn how.
Frequently, sections will be marked with a date or a number (e.g. topic 11 and topic 12).
Note: This is the text that participants will see when they visit the forum. Provide clear instructions for them.
1) If "yes" then participants will receive emails of all forum posts. And they will not be able to unsubscribe.
2) If "yes" then each post will track whether it has been viewed/read by the participant.
3) File attachments to the postc an be limited in size.
1) If posts are rated, then the ratings are aggregrated.
2) Select a custom rating scale, or how many points should be scored.
3) This restricts the dates when participants can rate a peer's post.
1) If you want to block participants from posting more than a certain number of posts in a given period of time, select the period of time from the drop-down menu.
2) This is the maximum number of posts allowed during the given period of time. Any number above this will be blocked.
3) This is the number of posts during the given period of time that triggers a warning. Set the warning # of posts lower than the blocking # of posts.
|Prev: How do I create a "standard" forum?||Next: How do I create an "each person posts" forum?|