Instructors can use the site administration block to enroll or remove users from a course
Click in one of the roles to start the process . In this example we will choose Student., by reading the description you will be able to select the appropriate role that you want to edit.
1. The user listed in the left side are currently enrolled in the class (Press Ctrl to select multiple names).
* To remove a users from a course, click in their names and press Remove
2. The users in the right are potential user whom are not enroll in the class (Press Ctrl to select multiple names).
* To add users in that role click in their name and press Add
3. If your list of potential users is to large, use the Search button to find the people you want to enroll
|Prev: How do I configure the topic course format?||Next: How do I configure the weekly course format?|