Files can be loaded to the main page of courses in Moodle. Once the file is added, an icon will appear representing the type of File uploaded. Follow the steps below to create add File to a course.
Click here to learn how.
Click here to learn more details on Drag and drop
Click here to learn how to add an Activity in Folder View.
1. Add a name to the Resource.
2. Write a Description.
3. Check box to "Display description on course page."
Select an area to find the file and/or to add a file that can then be selected:
1. Server files - Files saved in the site. Access depends on course role.
2. Recent files - List of recently used files.
3. Upload files - Upload files and folders from the computer
4. Private files - files that belong to the user .
If enabled, Activity completion is tracked, either manually or automatically, based on certain conditions. Multiple conditions may be set if desired and the activity will only be considered complete when ALL conditions are met.
1. Select Completion tracking method.
2. Select date when the Activity is expected to be completed. The date is not shown to students and is only displayed in the Activity completion report. Click here to learn how to view the Activity completion report.
|Prev: How do I add a URL Resource in Moodle 2.||Next: How to drag and drop files in Moodle 2.|