The Feedback module allows teachers to create and conduct surveys to collect feedback from participants. Take the following step to create a Feedback activity.
1. Add a Name to the Activity.
2. Write a Description.
3. Check box to Display description on course section.
Tick the box to enable the timing and enter the appropriate dates.
1. Record user names: Determines whether the feedback should be anonymous, or tied to the participant's name.
2. Show analysis page after submit: Determines whether participants will see the feedback report or not.
3. Send e-mail: Determines if Teachers will be notified of the survey completion by e-mail.
4. Multiple submissions: Allows participants to submit multiple times.
5. Automated numbers: Enables or disables automated numbers for each question.
1. After submitting the feedback, participants will receive this message from the Teacher.
2. By default after a feedback is submitted the target of the continue button is the course page. Define here another target URL for this continue button.
If enabled, Activity completion is tracked, either manually or automatically, based on certain conditions. Multiple conditions may be set if desired and the activity will only be considered complete when ALL conditions are met.
1. Select Completion tracking method.
2. Select date when the Activity is expected to be completed. The date is not shown to students and is only displayed in the Activity completion report. Click here to learn how to view the Activity completion report.
|Prev: How to create a Glossary in Moodle 2.||Next: How to add survey questions to a Feedback activity in Moodle 2.|