Teachers create surveys with the Feedback module.
1. Use the tabs to move between survey Overview, Edit questions, Templates, Analysis, and Show responses.
*Add a page break: Adds a page break to the survey. Can be helpful for organization, and breaking up the activity.
*Captcha: A test to make sure a real person is filling in the form and not an automatic spamming program of some sort. Asks a person to write out some distorted text which is displayed on screen.
*Information: Displays one of three types of information: the time of responding; the course and/ or the category where the feedback is located.
*Label: Adds images or text between questions allowing for an extra explanation or to divide the Feedback into sections.
*Longer text answer: Adds a text box (you specify how big it will appear in rows and columns) which people can write a long answer into.
*Multiple choice: Adds a multiple choice question.
*Multiple choice (rated): Adds a multiple choice question with ratings.
*Numeric answer: Adds a question which must have a number as an answer and specify the acceptable range e.g. 1-10.
*Short text answer: Adds a single line answer, with an input box which is a set number of characters long. You specify the maximum number of characters you will accept, so that the answer is not too long and/or does not run over the length of the box on screen.
1. Add additional questions from the drop-down menu.
2. Move, edit, require, or delete questions from the current survey.
1. Use saved a template of questions, choose it from the drop-down menu.
2. Save current survey as a template.
3. Delete an existing template.
4. Export or import questions.
Click "Export to Excel" to download the results to an Excel file.
|Prev: How to create a Feedback activity in Moodle 2.||Next: How to set up fields in a Database Activity in Moodle 2.|