Click here to learn how.
The item may be an uploaded file, it may be a link to a websource, it may be a link to a GoogleBook or a Youtube video, etc.. A repository item may consist of multiple files or links. Simply click on the box that coincides with your interest and watch the bottom of the contribution page. A corresponding interface will appear for each "type" of resource that you select.
In this scenario, "Choose File" by browsing your desktop for the correct file. Then type a name in the box for whatever you want to call the uploaded file. Then choose "Attach" to save the file to the repository item. This can be completed multiple times, depending on how many files you want to attach to the repository item.
1) Type keywords into the search field to find results.
2) Select video to add it to the repository item.
3) View more results by toggling the results list.
Again, you may add multiple videos to a repository item.
1) Type the link location
2) Type a description for the link
3) Then Add the link to the item by clicking the "Add" button.
You may add multiple links to the repository item with this process.
Note: Many schools have iTunes University accounts. Unless you have coordinated your account with the Moodlerooms implementation team, Standford's account will be the default option.
1) Browse the various categories by clicking the "+" icons.
2) When you find something to add to the repository item, click the "Add" button.
You may add multiple iTunes University elements to a repository item.
1) Search for keywords at Googlebooks.
2) Select the book to add it to the repository item.
3) View more results by toggling the results icons.
You may add multiple Googlebooks to a repository item.
This is located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Choose "Yes" in order to add searchable keyword tags to the item.
After adding tags choose the "Next" link once again.
1) You may also "Cancel" your contribution.
2) Or travel back to previous pages.
3) Or you may Preview your item.
Click the "Select this item" button in order to add it to the course list.
Otherwise, click the "Cancel" link in the top right corner of the Contribution window.
|Prev: How do I add an Equella resource?||Next: How do I add or update an activity?|